The Green State Contouring Essentials™ intro kit contains two pieces of each component listed. Contouring and polishing for pre-sintered/green state zirconia has never been this predictable and as well orchestrated. The gray working part is used for reduction while the ultra-fine white is used for final polishing.
Needle HP diamonds are a perfect complement to this popular kit, especially when removing restorations from a puck and will be displayed here soon!
- ZH-AWG560 Dual purpose instrument, medium contouring of larger surfaces plus slim white tip for detailed polishing.
- ZH-AWG111 Contour point, medium grit for material reduction.
- ZH-AWG115 Contouring bullet, medium grit.
- ZH-AWG146 This belongs on every bench. Knife Edge for contouring inter-proximal areas without chipping.
- ZH-AWG106 Ultra fine white point for polishing. An absolute fan favorite.
Speed and size indicated on image, select shape/s as desired. Note, each item is sold in packs and this listing is for a kit with two pieces of each item, housed in an aluminum bur block.