The Green State Contouring Essentials™ series contains the perfect range of contouring and polishing instruments designed for pre-sintered/green state zirconia. The gray working part is used for reduction while the ultra-fine white is used for final polishing. Select your preferred items or select the intro kit to find the optimal instruments for you.
- GSZ164 Dual purpose instrument, gray for larger surface reduction/adjustment, and white for polishing.
- GSZ560 Dual purpose instrument, medium contouring of larger surfaces plus slim white tip for detailed polishing.
- GSZ111 Contour point, medium grit for material reduction.
- GSZ176 Adjusting cone, flat end. Medium grit for reducing efficiently while leaving a nice finish.
- GSZ115 Contouring bullet, medium grit.
- GSZ146 This belongs on every bench. Knife Edge for contouring inter-proximal areas without chipping.
- GSZ106 Ultra fine white point for polishing. An absolute fan favorite.
Speed and size indicated on image, select shape/s as desired. Note, each item is sold in packs and the assortment is available as a kit.